Types of Testing that can be performed on the software or application
Software testing services should cover in the areas of testing strategy, methodology, process, and test competency assessment with an established Testing Centre of Excellence ( TCoE ) which provides centralized testing services function across project teams.
Software testing keeps on evolving day-to-day. It ensures that a software/application is free of errors, glitches, or other bugs so that it offers users an incredible experience.
Providing Software Testing Solutions like test automation, performance testing, security testing, and functional testing to the customers is assist them to deliver quality software products and applications.
Here are some types of Testing that can be performed on the software or application:
- Unit Testing – It centers around the smallest unit of software design. They consist of testing individual methods and functions of the classes, components, or modules utilized by your software.
- Smoke Testing – Smoke tests are fundamental tests that check the essential usefulness of the application.
- Integration Testing – Integration tests check that various modules or services used by your application work well together.
- Regression Testing – Every time a new and fresh module is added leads to changes in the program. This kind of testing ensures that the entire component works properly even after adding components to the complete program.
- System Testing – This software is tested such that it works fine for the different operating systems. Here, it includes security testing, performance testing, recovery testing, and stress testing.
- User Acceptance Testing – Acceptance tests are formal tests executed to check if a system fulfills its business needs. Clients require the complete application to be up and running and focus on replicating user behaviors. The customer acknowledges the software product only when all the features and functionalities work as expected.
- Stress testing – In this, we give unfavorable conditions to the system and check how they perform in those conditions.
- Performance Testing – Performance tests check the behaviors of the system when it is under significant load. These tests are non-functional
- Object-Oriented Testing – This testing is a blend of different testing procedures that help to check and validate object-oriented software. This testing is done in an accompanying way: Testing of Requirements, Design and Analysis of Testing, Testing of Code, Integration testing, System testingFind Article, User Testing.